I AM THE MOST YEARN FOR.


 *The Distinguishing Nature of Love*

I grew up hearing about "YOU" from every lips; my mum spoke kindly of you and so was my Dad, my siblings, neighbours and friends alike, all confessing YOU. Time and again, I realized that you are the most populous of all that men and women spoke about, care about and yearn for. I wondered in my little mind who you are, what is your looks and nature. 

As I heard, you are the most beautiful, the most awesome, and marvelous of all things. Quest wiredly steir my heart, and I began to search and long for u, but could not fine you anywhere. Unknown to me, you are not a thing, yet an amazing and bewildering reality, not a person but is in all, and the beauty in all men and women.  You are life itself and it's breath in man, O LOVE.

As I searched in vain and hopelessness, I stumble within me your awesome-presence, that morning you wispered to me within, and showed me yourself, AWESOME, O wildest of winds and blazing furnace of fire, undying fragnence. 

You said to me, "I Am that which u seek, I Am the substance of your "Being" the most sort after, yet the most recklessly abandoned".

"I am the most befriended and the ever faithful companion of all, yet the most betrayed and mindlessly murdered".

"I am the most praised and most populous, yet the most lonely and vulnerable.

"I am the most yearn for, celebrated and richest, yet the soon forgotten, persecuted and impoverished".

And you said to me:

"I Am Love, yes I Am. 

And my nature is nothing but loving, caring, kindness, peace, compassion, charity, forbearance, I Am the source of Freedom and the life of all, yet hung on the Crucible and the infamous gibert". 

I was lost and you could see I was, but you continued. 

"If these, whose songs and books I dominate every line and lyric and those who listen and read them ever truly know me, where come hatred?

If these who rule the world and dominates ever understands me, where comes poverty, injustices and slavery, wars and massacre of the innocent, the evil and wickedness amongst men?

If these who speaks of me on the pulpit, and the believers who confess me, and those who perceives me in their hearts and got united in marriage ever knew me, where comes divorce, and all the murders and wickedness in the human societies and families?

If these who preside over the making of laws and passing of judgments ever know me, why in the world are these horrible norms and injustice?

If those who make the clothes and those who wear them ever know me, where comes the indecencies and dishonour amongst men?

"I Am Love, and yes I Am. 

And my nature is nothing but love, care, kindness, peace, compassion, charity, forbearance and I am the source of Freedom, and the reward hereafter. 

Be a Champion of love today.

*— Fr Martin Cross* 

Be loved! Be A lover! Be unique!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTHER'S OPINION.