IS THERE THREE GODS?

 

 THE PROVE OF THE ONE GODHEAD

JOHN 14:6-11

"...Philip said, 
“Lord, show us the Father 
and that will be enough for us.” 
Jesus answered: 
“Don’t you know me, Philip,
 even after I have been among you such a long time? 
Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. 
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?... Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
 Believe me when I say that
 I am in the Father 
and the Father is in me;.
.."

 Here Jesus spoke vividly about the  ONENESS of God. Look at how he address that Philip's question about showing them the father. This is one of the many passages in the scripture where Jesus speak to us about the oneness of God. Jesus' answer here is the prove that there is only ONE GOD WHO HAS MANIFESTED HIMSELF as

#THE CREATOR (The Father), 

#THE REDEEMER (The Son) and 

#THE ADVOCATE (The Holy Spirit).  

There is only one God, as there is only one Blessed Virgin Mary,  the precious woman who is

#DAUGHTER OF GOD(The Father)

#MOTHER OF GOD(The Son) and

#SPOUSE OF GOD (The Holy Spirit).

Be Docile! Be Unique! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTHER'S OPINION.