ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES

 


*✍️The End Time Is Near!*

*👉 Forgive me for my offences.*

*Love with all your heart as you may not have that chance again. Life's short. Don't forget that nothing lasts forever. Everything is temporary. Be positive in all you do. Encourage one another by the words you say. Don't harbour bitterness, evil deed or anger.  Be strong, Strong people don't put people down, they lift them up.*

 *👉 The time is now, enhance your chances with Jesus Christ.*

*👉 Just think about the depth of the grave and the kilos of sand that are going to be thrown at us, there is no need to harm anyone.*

*👉 When I think of the darkness that pervades the tomb after it has closed, there is no need to hurt.*

*👉 When I think of the heat driven back by the ground and the amount of water that will drown us during the rain in this grave, I cannot make my neighbor suffer;*

*👉 When I think that I will be alone, abandoned by all, I prefer to enjoy communion   when I am alive.*

*👉 When I think my relationship are cut off by my past, I want to perfect my future.*

*👉 If I could be reborn and start all over again, I would no longer make mistakes in my actions.*

*👉 After a long meditation, I understood that all is  vanity on earth.*

*May God help us to  cultivate humility and love of neighbor, because vanity only gives vanity!*

 *👉 Our Master Jesus Christ will come back unexpected! Amend your lifestyle, and make someone to be happy.*

            *Shalom 👏.*

Copied.

Be Prepared! Be Unique!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTHER'S OPINION.