TRUE LOVE I.


Joas was a boy who knew no love. His parents died in his early years left with no siblings. Uncle's and aunties treated him harshly. He knew no care, nor love. One day he meet Tilia who after offering him bread, because he look hungry and pitiable. This she did in several occasions and they become friends. She took to rehabilitate him and talk to him about a caring father of all humankind. He didn't want to pay attention because of his numerous encounters in this wicked world but she urge him to give it a trial, and talk to this father whose love is Divine, unconditional. Joas after long persuasion by Tilia listened to her and made this prayer with her to the father Whose love is Divine:

"I bless Thee, O Heavenly Father, 
Father of my Lord Jesus Christ,
for that Thou hast vouchsafed to think of me, 
poor that I am. O,
Father of Mercies and God of all comfort, 
I give thanks unto Thee, 
who refreshest me sometimes with thine own comfort,
 when Iam unworthy of any comfort.
 I bless and glorify Thee continually, 
with thine only begotten Son and the Holy Ghost, 
the Paraclete, for ever and ever. 
O Lord God, Holy lover of my soul,
when Thou shalt come into my heart, 
all my inward parts shall rejoice. 
Thou art my glory and the joy of my heart. 
Thou art my hope and 
my refuge in the day of my trouble..."
(Imitation of Christ BK III ch 5)...Continue


Be Docile! Be Unique!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTHER'S OPINION.