DON'T BE TOO MUCH DEJECTED ABOUT YOUR WEAKNESS.


Patience and humility in adversity are more pleasing to me( Jesus ) than much consolation and devotion in prosperity. I am still living, said the Lord, ready to help you, and comfort you more than before, if you put your trust in me,... All is not lost if you feel yourself often afflicted, or grievously tempted. You are man and not god; you're flesh, and not angel. How can you think to continue ever in the same state of virtue, when this was not found in the angels of heaven, nor in the first man in paradise? I am He who raises up and saves those who mourn; and those who know  their own infirmity I advance to my Divinity.




           O my Lord bless your word in my heart and direct me 

            by the straight road to your kingdom. Amen."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTHER'S OPINION.