LEARN TO LEARN.

A boy on his way back home from their city garden met a friend of his coming from the same direction with him and asked, Frid where are you going to? I saw you in the City Garden where you were sitting, O! I didn't see you! Did you notice the changes in the garden? No, I didn't. Did you see the beautiful new flowers that was imported last week which was announced in the news broadcast. Yes, I heard the news but I didn't see them there. The guards at the garden were looking cute in their newly made uniforms did you notice that? Not really, next time I go there I will look at them painstakingly. I took some photo shoots of those new things that I saw there, they all look pretty. I didn't, maybe next time.Okay Frid, see you tomorrow in school. Bye! Jerry. Frid was absolutely absent to his environment. He was equivalent to log of wood. He was present but not living. All the realities around him, he didn't observe. All he did was to be procrastinating. He was not docile to learning. Unlike Frid,who was not ready to learn; learn now, learn daily, learn always, learn at every opportunity and circumstances you find yourself. Learning is part of human kind. Learning to learn means being able to observe and find meaning in happenings around you. It means being conscious, open, docile to new ideas. It means being observant. Not learning means not living, not reasoning, not being real, not being observant, not being active, not having experience and not seeing. Hence, learn to learn, if you wish to enjoy life and be part of the world around you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTHER'S OPINION.