THE VALUES ADDED TO LIVES

A woman was recounting her experience with people one day, and she made a list of what people have said to her and how she felt in those moments. These are her words they said to her: You gave meaning to my life. What could I have done without you? With you by my side I have done greatly. The moment I came in contact with you my life changed for good. I would have been dead by now if not you. I feel like I am on top of the world with you as my partner. I never knew I could do this if not for your encouragement. You added value to my life. You are different. You have been there for me and I have not lacked anything. I never knew there are still people like you. And she said she used to feel doing more for people whenever she is approached in this manner, because of the meaning she has been giving to people she encounters. She made impact in their lives through the way she confronts even an ideas in their lives. How many of these exclamations have been addressed to you? Can you remember?
Meaning is what you give to the occurences, values, events and ideas that come to you, as well as your encounters and experience with people. What you make out of them, how you handle them, how you understand them, how you interpret them, as well as the value you attach to them is what makes them meaningful or produces the countrary. Your ability to make meaningful your encounter, experience, ideas is of paramount importance. The more unique you become the more resourceful you become to humanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTHER'S OPINION.