THE REALITY AND EXPRESSION OF LOVE.

Love refers to the movement of the heart towards that which pleases one's heart. Love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. A deep or abiding likeness for something. A profound and caring attraction towards someone. A term of friendly address, regardless of feelings. All these I mean when I say I love you. So, I love how you handle issues. I love your philosophy of life. I love your temperament. I love your spirit of team work (cooperation) I have intense feeling of affection towards your fatherly affection. I have intense feeling of affection towards your forgiving spirit. I have intense feeling of affection towards your respectfulness. I have intense feeling of affection towards your easy-going way of life. I feel loved with you. I feel like an eagle by your side. I feel so rich in your company. I feel like I am in the air by your side. I have deep liking for your intelligence. I have deep liking for your style of smile. I have deep liking for your family's story. I have deep liking for your simplicity. I feel like addressing you as my heart. I feel like addressing you as my darling. I feel like addressing you as my love. I feel like addressing you as my friend. I have profound and caring attraction to your calmness. I have profound and caring attraction to the tune of your voice. I have deep and caring attraction to your firmness. I have deep and caring attraction to your way of encouraging others. I feel incomplete without you. I feel so soothed with you. I feel am missing out something in your absence. I feel so glad whenever you call my name. I love you for one thing; you bear my neighbor's name. I love you particularly for showing me the way to success. I love you for what we share in common; surname. I love you with all my heart for your kindness. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 What is it that attracts you to that person you profess your love to? What is it about the person that tickles your fancy? What is it about him/her that moves your heart? If you can identify any, know that there is truly something between you , but if nothing concrete can be identified that makes you feel attracted to him/her, know that you may be decieving yourselves. So, do the needful and that will set your heart free from illusion, deceiption and destruction, and set you apart and increase your joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTHER'S OPINION.